I love a well-organized, family-friendly event where I know I am guaranteed to get good food and drink and that both Max and I will enjoy ourselves. It’s a bit of a tall order.
I want fenced-in so that I don’t have to be the helicopter parent that I won’t be anyway.
I want many food options so that I can treat myself and still cater to my picky kid.
I want good music.
I might want to drink an adult beverage. Probably.
I want entertainment so that Max doesn’t get bored.
So many wants! Circle The Wagons manages to check off all the wants on my list and more. This travelling carnival is very well thought out and supports local on so many levels all while being environmentally friendly. Check out the list of amazing features coming this year on Saturday, September 10th:
- 2 Stages by BassBus featuring 23+ Artists
- 2 Village Brewery Square tents & site wide license
- YYCFoodTruck Alley featuring 12+ local food trucks
- Amazing stage and roaming performance acts by Cirque de la Nuit
- Circus School for kids (BREAKING NEWS: this year they have added more instructors so more kids get a chance to participate and they have added a Slack Line, Rola Bola, Barrels and Unicycle!)
- Bubble Soccer
- Zorb Ball Collision Course
- 95 ft. Obstacle Course
- Water stations for dogs
- Wiener Dog Races, Parade and Meet & Greet
- & Much More!
Last year I wrote a post with tips on what to bring to Circle the Wagons. It still rings true so check it out and don’t forget my most important tip…bring friends and stay all day to max out your fun!
Buy your tickets and get more info HERE. Kids 14 and under are free so that makes this a perfect family affair.
Would you like to win a pair of tickets? Find this photo on Instagram and tag a friend to tell them about Circle The Wagons. A random name will be drawn on Sunday, September 4th at 6pm.