Grady is 4 years old, he never (really NEVER) sits still.
He would stay up all night it he could. He has 2 dogs and 8 fish but really wants a cat (go figure). He is in preschool and is pretty sure he won’t like kindergarten.”
His favorite TV show: Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Octonauts
His favorite book: Spiderman Stories
Here are the top 5 things on his Christmas wish list this year, along with some charming explanations:
1. A boomerang – “it looks like a uh it has some groovers”
2. Doodle Bear – “wash for the erase the doodle bear, then you can draw it again”
3. A toy firetruck – “I really like a toy fire truck, it would be big”
4. My own Jake and the Neverland Pirates Bucky – “the Bucky pirate ship”
5. A Captain Hook Skeleton – “you remember? it looks like teeth”
Amazing how much changes in one year, right? I think the 3 year olds seemed quite a bit easier to please.
Photo used with permission from Ultraviolet Photo.